Sunday, February 20, 2011

V-Day

Well you know I must admit that Valentines Day is really not my favorite holiday.  I kind of feel like it is such a let down for so many people and I just hate that people get all worked up over it.  Well being married makes things much better, but I still don't love it.  I decided this year (and hopefully every year) I would make it fun for us.  I must say by the end of the day I was quite exhausted, but we did have a lot of fun.  Carson thought the whole day was great because we had so much to do. 

So I had grand plans to make a big breakfast, but it just didn't happen.  I had to get Bailey ready for her doctor appointment so we just had to have pancakes.



Pictures of the Kids



Carson and his Valentine date, Pyper
They were having heart shaped sandwiches for lunch

Cookie Time
Pyper and Carson decorated cookies and of course had to eat a few as well


Rolling out the dough for our Calzones

Ready to Bake!

Dinner Time
Chill brought me home some beautiful flowers. Definitely made my day!



A few little presents and then off to bed!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Everything looks so cute Stefanie! I bet it was exhausting, but looks like so much fun for the kids.