We spent a day in Zions driving and hiking around. The kids did great. Carson couldn't have been happier being outside where it was warm and Bailey was just a trooper. She was happy and barely made a peep all day. I haven't been to Zions since I was in Jr. High, so it was really fun to go back.
Chill's parents were able to come on Friday and the boys of course got some golfing in and the girls got to shop. The boys were able to take Carson on Saturday to put around and he thought it was great. I think we have a future golfer on our hands.
We swam, played cards, and had a great time. We definitely need to go back soon. It was just nice that Chill had a few days off of work and could relax and have a good time.
1 comment:
Granny said she loved having you there, and that Bailey was such a great baby! Zion's is so beautiful. What a fun trip!
Post a Comment