(We missed you this year Molly)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Corn Maze
I love this time of year! For the young men/young woman activity this week we went to the corn maze which is so fun. With Chill being the young mens president and me being the young womens president, we decided we better go!!! We do all our activities on a stake level so there was a great turn out. We took Carson with us and he had a great time. We wanted to go through the haunted side, but I wasn't sure how Carson would do with that so we just went through the regular maze. (Well the truth is I get a little scared and that was an easy way out!) We just strapped him on Chill and off we went. It was past Carson's bedtime and at the end of the maze he crashed!!! He is such a good sport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I am missing that little guy so much!! Can't wait to come home and hang out with my little friend.
Cute little Carson, looks like fun! I miss corn maizes!
:( ohhhhhh sooo sad, you should have called me to come! haha We had some great times in yw! When can we get together? call me!
OH MAN!! I was so bummed I missed it even though that I HATE corn mazes.I'm glad it was fun though. I didn't know that Chill is YM's President? Mine is in YM"s as well as 1st councelor.
That last picture of your two boys is BEAUTIFUL!
… and so glad to see Kayla coming.
Post a Comment