Carson and I were able to go to Arizona with my dad. We met up with my mom and sister Mindi who had been there for just over a week. We had such a great time hanging out at Nat and Jared's. They are such good sports to put up with all of us. I know it's a lot to take especially just after having a baby. We were able to swim a few times and Carson loved it. We also spent a lot of time watching the Olympics, eating and just being lazy. It was a great vacation, but we definitely missed Chill. I was able to spend some time with my darling new little nephew Logan. He is such a good baby. His cry is so quiet and he is just content most of the time. I kept thinking to myself, how would it be? Not that Carson was a bad baby, but he was not as good as little baby beans. We were also able to spend time with my neice Lexi. Carson just loves her. Lexi is so good with him. She read him books, played toys with him and even got really good at wiping his drool! I would have loved to stay longer, but we all had to come home. I will say I don't miss the heat, that was nuts! We are going back to visit in October for Logan's blessing. I can't wait! The plane ride home was a little interesting. Carson decided he was not happy and he was screaming for a good 10 minutes or so. Now that doesn't seem long, but to me it seemed like an eternity trying to calm him down. He evenutally gave up and boy was I glad. I was afraid I'd have no friends left on the plane if he didn't stop. Overall he did great! It was good to get home and see Chill. Carson was so happy to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carson is getting so big!! We missed you at Granny's party but got your papers to give to Granny--thanks!
I'm glad that you had fun in Arizona!
Hi Stef,
This is really random but I am the girl who does the ties. I don't know what I did with your #, I am so sorry!! I found your blog on Sarah's I hope that is ok. Anyway I have your ties done if you still want them, I can get them to Sarah or I can ship them to you (at no charge because it has been so long-- I am really sorry about that!!)just let me know which you would rather! You can go to my blog at www.tiesfortots.blogspot.com and leave me a comment or e-mail me at tiesfortots@gmail.com Your blog is really cute by the way and your little guy is so cute too!! Thanks Steph!
Yikes he is getting so big!! Myleigh's favorite position is upside down especially at church and it makes all kids around us laugh!!
Post a Comment