Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Bud

Carson is just growing up too fast. He is just the most handsome little dude ever. He is such a GOOD boy and has quite the personality. He keeps me laughing all the time. Sometimes I think he is too smart for his own good (and mine). It is scary sometimes how much this kid knows. It is so fun that he talks so much because he says the funniest things. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have such a cute kid! I just adore my little bud!










Chill tried to convince me one day that Carson's favorite type of music is Classical. I've never seen him dance like this to Classical music!!

9 comments:

Nick said...

he is so tight! Him and Jake are going to get along real nice. :)

Julia M. said...

Watch out ladies! Carson Wilcox is a heart breaker! I think I could learn to dance from him!

Morgan said...

Sweet moves bud! Nick is convinced Jake loves classical music already.. I love the song too, very old school.

KingFlitton said...

Can you say cluber?

Alexi Wilcox said...

wow he is so cute!! I miss that kid!! Steph i'm in love wit him! :) he is so cute!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

He's got moves like his momma!! His head bobbin' is awesome.

Dave & Robin said...

ha ha hahha lol, That dancing was great!!! It looks like he is going to fit right in with Nick and chills dancing!!!! Wow I cant believe how big he has gotten! !! How are you guys doing?

Colleen Courtney said...

So cute!

Danelle said...

Stef, he is adorable! Classical music....ha, maybe for nap time!