Thursday, October 11, 2007

THEY LOST!?




So my friend Molly Young invited me to the Jazz game last night. At first I told her no because I was already in my pajamas, but after I got off the phone Chill told me I should go and that it would be fun. I sent Molly a text to see if the offer was still there and sure enough it was. I threw on some jeans and a sweat shirt, jumped in the car and drove over to the Gateway. Molly let me park in their gated parking lot. Man she is living the life of luxary! Molly and I ran over to the Energy Solutions Arena and got to our seats on the 11th row just in time for half time. The game was great...or at least the parts we saw. We were kind of busy eating starbursts, J. Brooks Jewelers chocolates, and people watching. Every now and again we'd watch the game and clap and cheer. It was a lot of fun. Molly was trying hard to throw Deron Williams a chocolate because he is a frequent customer at J. Brooks. We left a few minutes before the game was over because Molly was meeting her husband for dinner. We figured the Jazz were going to lose anyway so we weren't missing much. It really was a fun night. I also saw my old roommate Haley that I haven't seen or talked to in over a year. Good Times!!

3 comments:

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

Hey, I didn't even know the Jazz were playing yet, is it pre-season already? Anyhow, I see you added a link to my site on here, awesome. However, the link is wrong and it doesn't actually work. You have the http:// part on there twice. Have a nice day :)

Youngins said...

Ha ha I love it! I'm glad I made it onto your blog! We had a fun night, we need to do it together with our boys soon! I'm glad i pulled you out of your pjs! Thanks for a fun night!

Nicole said...

Stephanie!!! It's Nicole Coles. I found your blog from Molly's blogpage. That's soooo exciting you're pregnant, I'm so happy for you. We sure miss the ward. Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an envite to our blogpage. I would love to keep in touch!!!