Friday, September 14, 2007
Fine....I'll do it!!!
Okay so you know for many years I have been able to resist peer pressure, but I guess I am finally going to give in. I didn't think I was the blogging type, but look at me now. My life has not been very exciting lately with Chill doing rotations and me working. It is kind of the same old same every day. Maybe this will be good for me. It will give me something to do. Plus my sister Nat finally started blogging too so I decided to give in. She's my big (I mean older) sister. She knows what is best for all of us! So here you go, welcome to our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And as always it is best to listen to your "older" sis! So cute I am excited to see the latest exciting posts. :)
Welcome to the blogosphere!
So good to see you guys get a blog. I've added you to my blogroll Know anyone else in the ward who blogs?
Now... I don't go by my real name online, so I hope you'll keep my lil secret.
: )
Post a Comment