Friday, November 9, 2012

Randoms

Well thankfully my mom was in town for an entire week after the rest of my family left.  Man was I glad to have her there.  It was so nice for Carson and Bailey to have her attention while I sat and nursed Max on the couch all day long.  Nothing better than having mom there to help.  She was so cute with the kids.  She even made Christmas cookies with them because she knew we probably won't have time to when we are in town and she loves to make cookies with the kids during Christmas time.  I of course ate most of the cookies myself, but we don't need to talk about that.  The day mom left was okay.  We both cried for a minute, but I knew everything was going to be okay.  The kids were of course sad and Carson called for her in the house a few times and then said...oh yeah grandma went home.  Life was back to normal very quickly.  Life is good now, just very very busy.  Trying to meet the demands of every child is a bit of a challenge, but we are doing it.  Carson and Bailey are trying so hard to be patient and they are doing a good job for the most part.  They do love having this little guy in our home and they can't wait until he can interact with them. 

 
Carson came up with the idea that he needed sponges on his feet so he could mop the floor.  This kept him busy for quite some time!
 

 
Beautiful flowers from the Hemotology/Oncology Program

 
Prepping the work surface!


 
Bailey is always putting little toys all around Max when he sleeps.



 
Our little Ninja Turtle.  Someone is a little obsessed right now.




1 comment:

Sharna said...

I can't believe how big Carson and Bailey are! They look so much older already and I feel like you guys just left!